Jag and Kal were great to deal with! Both were professional and helped me every step of the way when I purchased my new vehicle. I would recommend these guys for sure.
Great helpful personel
Everything went like clockwork from the pickup at ferry terminal to meeting with pete olson at dealership and finalizing the deal
Best experience with a dealership
Best experience ive had with a car dealership, i felt connected with the people i had the pleasure of working with, very kind and accommodating really felt like they wanted to help me get a good deal.
Outstanding Dealership and People
Top notch Professionalism and Courtesy displayed by everyone involved in my deal, would recommend to anyone without hesitation, could not be happier with this Outstanding Dealership and People!!
First Time Purchase
As first time new car purchasers, my fiancé and I were delighted with the experience of purchasing our new 2018 Ford Escape. Peter made us feel at ease, and let us see a variety of vehicles, even going as far as pulling them out of their parking spots to let us see each and every car in a bit more open area.
Peter was kind, light-hearted and didn’t make us feel pressured into making any decisions. He was up front about the previous ownership of the vehicle we decided on, and even printed off the reports for us to keep. When we had further questions, he brought Wes over to meet with us and discuss the vehicle further.
It was so nice, being first time buyers, to have a pressure-free and up front conversation about our new purchase.
We highly recommend Peter, and the entire Key West team, to help you find your new vehicle!
Best Deal Ever
Friendly people,they set me up with a very nice deal! I‘m able to get everything done in one day!I would go to these guys again
Great Experience, Great Deal!
We arrived just before the dealership was to open and Jag came out and welcomed us in and helped us immediately. He quickly located the vehicle we were looking at and brought it to us. Jag was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.
We decided on the vehicle and we worked out a great deal.
I also wanted to send a thank-you to Ivan and Gurj!
Overall we are very happy with our vehicle, very happy with our deal and extremely satisfied with our overall experience. I would have no problem recommending Jag and Key West Ford!
Exactly the vehicle we were looking for
Robert was extremely knowledgeable and personable from the first phone call to his most recent follow up call. We had done our research and were looking for a specific Ford F150 that could pull our fifth wheel trailer. Robert listened carefully and suggested that we come in and see the one used vehicle that met our criteria. Never pushy but friendly and excellent at his job. Wanted to make the deal but willing to negotiate and make sure that we satisfied with the process. Highly recommend Robert to any of my friends and thanks for making the buying experience pleasurable.
We recently purchased a new Ford Escape and were impressed with the friendly and courteous service. Lino and Wes were very helpful and knowledgeable. They patiently and confidently answered our many questions and guided us through the process with ease. Thank you also to Jeff who promptly assisted us when we returned the next day with a couple of questions when Lino and Wes were not available. Overall, we appreciated the attentive service from all staff from our initial visit through the financing and insurance.
Best Tips For Women Drivers In Seattle, Tacoma, And Bellevue Washington
(Posted on May 4, 2018 at 04:00PM by Reanne Derkson)
A woman walks into an auto dealership. There is no punchline here. That woman is me, and it’s 2014, and this is the third spot I’ve hit today. “Go try out a new car,” they said. “It will be fun,” they said. But several models later and they’re all starting to blend together, and I’m not even sure what I’m looking for anymore. I’ve come unprepared, and it shows from the exasperation in my voice and the expression on my face when a new rep tosses me the keys. I've had enough for one day. I throw them right back, turn on my kitten heels and click-clack my way out of the showroom, vowing to approach the process differently next time.
And I do.
Here’s the thing: Shopping for a vehicle should and can be as effortless as buying a new pair of shoes (you know, the one garment that always fits).
I’ve learned from my missteps, and my new set of hot wheels is proof. With the right mindset and my eight simple tips for test-driving success, you too will be signing on the dotted line in no time.
1. Do your homework. Spend some time browsing online and sussing out the scene. Narrow down your search and plan to take your top three choices for a spin.
2. Schedule your test-drive ahead of time and ask to work with an experienced salesperson. This can make all the difference in your day.
3. Show up on time and prepared. It probably goes without saying, but you will need a valid driver’s license and an insurance card.
4. Know what you’re looking for. Whether you’re desperate for three-rows of seating, or an abundance of cargo space — jot a summary of all the features that are important to you. Take it into each new whip and work through the checklist of items, making notes of where each option exceeds or falls short.
5. Drive a route consistent with your daily commute. While many dealerships will have preset paths, it's important to put yourself in similar traffic conditions to what you experience on a regular basis.
6. Try out all of the technology options (like Blind Spot Assist, or Intelligent Cruise Control) to be sure you understand how they work and whether or not they are essential to you as an upgrade.
7. Get in the fast lane. While city roads can indeed provide you with a solid grasp of the carrier's capabilities, make sure you hit the highway in order to feel the full power potential.
8. Spend at least 20-30 minutes in the vehicle. This will give you a good grasp of the comfort-level of the seating — especially crucial if long commutes are standard for you.
With a little planning and research, car shopping can be just as breezy as searching for the perfect pair of pumps.
Ready to take the next step? Contact our dealership today to schedule a ride.